With summer quickly approaching you may be drawing up your list of places you could go on holiday? If like me, you want fun in the sun, whether that be relaxing with a good book by the olympic size swimming pool, taking part in a round of golf on a 18 hole green located only 100 meters away from the shore or exploring local towns and cities and eating all the food, then check out Pra’ Delle Torri Holiday Centre, it could be exactly what you are looking for. With a range of accommodation available, including mobile homes, bungalows, apartments, a hotel and a campsite, there is something suitable for most budgets.
Pra’ Delle Torri Holiday Centre, which has been awarded 5 stars by both ANWB and ADAC, is located in Caorle, a coastal town in the province of Venice, Veneto, Italy which is only 44 km from Venice Airport. Caorle is a popular little town with locals and tourists alike, with its beautiful beach that people flock to in the summer months. The old town centre has many coloured houses, with “calli” (alleys) and “campielli” (squares) to wander around and admire. It is also home to the Cathedral of St. Stephen, which contains the skull of Saint Stephen, Patron of Caorle and The Church of Blessed Virgin of the Angel.
If you wanted to venture further afield, Pra’ Delle Torri Holiday Centre is located less than two hours away from Verona and less than one hour away from Venice. Verona is fast becoming a must visit city in Italy. Full of charm, history and culture Verona is perfect for exploring, grabbing an espresso and of course channelling your inner Romeo or Juliette. And no visit to Veneto is complete without a visit to Venice. Venice holds a very special place in our hearts as it is the city where we got engaged. It is situated across a group of 117 small islands that are separated by canals and linked by bridges without a car in sight. You can take a gondola ride, eat gelato (and pizza and pasta and all the other culinary delights available) or simply wander the narrow alleyways and bask in the history.
If exploring is not your thing, then why not take advantage of all the on site facilities at Pra’ Delle Torri Holiday Centre or simply enjoy the wide open green flowered spaces. Pra’ Delle Torri Holiday Centre has just been awarded the Trip Advisor Travellers Choice 2017 award, the most prestigious prize from the portal of reviews in the world. It is ranked as the number 1 hotel in Caorle and 15th best hotel in Italy. With 92.6% of completely satisfied customers, according to the data from Tripadvisor, Facebook, Holidaycheck, Google and collected on Reviewer, providing that people love Pra’ Delle Torri Holiday Centre.
Also, if you are travelling with children, Pra’ Delle Torri Holiday Centre has a number of facilitates and activities to keep them occupied including:-
- The beach, Pra’ Delle Torri Holiday Centre has a kilometre long private beach where children can build sandcastles and paddle in the shallow waters under the watchful eye of the lifeguards.
- Leisure pools, there is a 34,000 meter area of swimming pools right on the seafront, including a fantastic aquatic park with slides and a whirlpool together with pirates’ island – a children’s paradise. With an Olympic size pool and a half-Olympic one too.
- Activity Park which 1500 square meters with a skate park and freestyle football field, an audio area to listen to and make music and a chill house where they can relax and chat.
- Fantasy World which is a fun park for small children. It has lots of colourful inflatable rides, a fitted play area and an amusement park with mini-cart track and lots of fun attractions.
- Miniclub which provides entertainment for the smallest guests. They can take part in games and competitions and the Mini Disco! Highly trained and skilled entertainment staff are on hand at all times to supervise your little ones.
Collaborative post in conjunction with Pra’ Delle Torri Holiday Centre #pradelletorri