What is it?
The T-Bone Handle is an innovative travel product that has been designed to improve the comfort of the traveller when pulling wheeled or rolling luggage. It’s not just for tall people. If twisting your wrist around to pull the extended handle on your bag is not comfortable, then you should try the TBone. The simple yet elegantly designed travel accessory extends the luggage handle so taller user’s posture is more erect, which greatly reduces back fatigue and improves the health of the traveler. The handle is shaped with finger grips and is ideal for those travelers with arthritis, carpel tunnel, or other health related issues.
The “TBone’s” ergonomic shape also provides additional comfort during use by providing the proper ‘pull’ angle for the taller user. The product can be customized with a business or school logo, the handle can be shaped to resemble a sports ball or figure, or it can be shaped and marked with a known cartoon figure or other well-known image. The “TBone” does not require the use of snaps, straps, or hooks to make it work. Simply placing it in the handle and pulling upward engages it. Pushing downward releases it. After use, the compact product can easily be stored away in the carry-on bag for later use. If the hands need to be used for getting tickets, paying at a concession counter, etc., the toggle can be deployed so the product does not slip down the handle.
Mr ESLT’s Review
As a frequent, usually short haul, flyer I normally travel with only a wheeled cabin bag. At 6 foot tall the adjustable handle on my current wheeled bag is not long enough that I can stand up completely straight when pulling it. When we received the TBone handle I was eager to try it to see if it made my life easier. We have just arrived in Ljubljana and our journey here today was the perfect opportunity to try it. As most, if not all European budget airlines have weight restrictions for cabin baggage I was worried that any additional lbs would push me over my (measly) allowance. However, the TBone Handle is very light and compact and fitted easily in my bag. Using it couldn’t have been simpler. I simply slipped it between the handle of my bag and pulled without having to stoop over as I wheeled it through the airport. It also has a useful kickstand which meant that when I was checking in I could rest the TBone Handle on the bag’s handle without having to take it off and then reattach. I was initially worried that it would slip whilst I was using it therefore creating more problems than it was designed to solve. However, I can confirm that it stayed securely in place throughout its use. Vicky also tried it even though she’s only 5’7 and confirmed that it made pulling her case easier too. I can see arguments over who gets to use it on future trips.
Closing date: NOW CLOSED
Terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to US Residents ONLY aged 18 or over
2. To enter, simply enter via link in post – Rafflecopter
3. No purchase necessary, however internet access is required.
4. The Prize: 1 x TBone Handle
5. By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
6. By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
8. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
10. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
If you are not lucky enough to win this fantastic product through our competition, you can also buy your own directly from the TBone Handle website.
• Thank you to Larry Moad, inventor of the TBone Handle for providing us with a complimentary TBone Handle in exchange of honest review and also one as a competition prize.